Saturday, November 24, 2012

Daring with Denim


Love denim, but want to do something more than just wear a pair of jeans? See how one of our employees came up with some creative ways to wear denim. Whether you want a trendy, casual, or vintage look, this post shows you how to do all three. No need to go overboard with this trend, but you should definitely try something different and unexpected!



Lauren, Assistant Manager




"For my first outfit, I paired a denim polka-dot long sleeve with a basic high-low skirt for a trendy look. I added a pair of heeled black boots to tie it all together."


Outfit Details:
Denim Top (vintage): $10 (retail: $25)
Lucky Love Skirt: $10 (retail: $25)
Bare Traps Boots: $14 (retail: $60)


Total Cost: $34 (compared to $110) Total Savings of $76!






















"For the second look, I went with a simple denim jacket and black pants. Some denim jackets have the tendency to look boxy, so I broke it up with a layered, but fitted tank. I added a silver chunky necklace and black sneakers to make the outfit look cute, but casual."


Outfit Details:
Denim Jacket (vintage): $10 (retail: $20)
Julie's Closet Tank: $7 (retail: $15)
Silver Necklace: $9 (retail: $20)
Simply Vera Jeggings: $6 (retail: $36)
Keds Shoes: $8 (retail: $45)


Total Cost: $40 (compared to $136) Total Savings of $96!

















"For my third look, I decided to go with a vintage look with a denim dress and red mary jane flats. I accessorized the outfit with a sliver scarf and blue leather belt for an Americana look."


Outfit Details:
Gap Denim Dress: $10 (retail: $60)
Silver Scarf: $4 (retail: $15)
Blue Leather Belt: $7 (retail: $20)
Urban Outfitters Shoes: $7 (retail: $14)


Total Cost: $28 (compared to $109) Total Savings of $81!

No comments:

Post a Comment